Resolved Hilton Honors Gold Elite Status Registration Help

Discussion in 'Premium Membership' started by TravelTurtle, Oct 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. TravelTurtle

TravelTurtle Active Member

Status Points:
    How do I register for the Hilton Honors Gold Elite Status?

I paid the 49.00 fee for premium membership to this site and click on the Award store but the link takes me back to the forum page with out the option of "checking the box" for Hilton, filling in my last name and entering my HHonors membership number as described in the directions listed on this site.

"HILTON HHONORS | Gold elite status*
    You may claim this bonus at any time by visiting the Award Store.
    Find the benefit for "Premium Membership: Hilton HHonors", check the box, fill in the last name and HHonors membership number of the intended status upgrade, then click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page."

Thanks

2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    What confuses you about the instructions?

You check the box, fill out the forum and click submit (as instructed) and wait 10-14 weeks for it to take effect.

3. TravelTurtle

Status Points:
    Directions don’t track with the execution of the process. I click on Award Store and it does not give me the option to check the box next to Hilton icon.

4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We're not sure what is causing this for you. I just clicked on the same link above in your message to the Award Store and it takes me to my Award Store page (and invite anyone else visiting to test the same). As well we've had more than 1K members claim Hilton so far without problem so it appears to work as planned. But browsers can be buggy and so can any process. Premium Care will contact you directly to go over this with you. NOW, it may be that you've already claimed the benefit by accident and the system has nothing left in your Award Store account. We'll check your member records to see if anything is in there.

Thanks for the question.

iolaire likes this.
  5. TravelTurtle

Status Points:
    I believe the issue was on my end with the browser settings and firewall settings on my computer. I was able to access the Award Store and claim the Hilton bonus.

Appreciate the quick response to my email post and having Premium Care standing by to assist.

uggboy, iolaire and Randy Petersen like this.