Hilton Honors DEALS in London using points

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Acker, Dec 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Acker

Acker Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just booked a 5 night stay in London starting Christmas - under 5k night!!! Park Lane avail for under 7k night. And I thought the friends and family was a steal!!

iolaire, 8MiHi, jparker and 1 other person like this.
  2. Acker

Acker Silver Member

Status Points:
    Okay, so this afternoon I was able to book 5 nights at London Metropole at a rate of 22,145 total points for the 5 nights. I've a screen shot of the nightly rate of 4,429 points per night. Hilton offered it on their website so it's legit. Anyone else fortunate enough to book something similar?
    By the way, I'm Diamond, have stayed at most of the London hotels and I like the Metropole.

3. starp023

starp023 Active Member

Status Points:
    How did you guys do that? I don't see any such deals on the website ?

4. astraveln

astraveln Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tried yesterday as well, couldnt find anything....

5. Acker

Acker Silver Member

Status Points:
    The glitch lasted less than 30 minutes. I was able to secure two executive floor rooms for 5 nights each.I am Diamond so I'd get exec lounge anyway, Total for 10 nights: less than 50k. I am happy. I booked over the phone and almost fell off my chair when the gal said the room would be approx 4k a night. I couldn't book fast enough. Then I went to the website and saw fantastic rates on every London property. After receiving the confirming email I phoned HH twice to verify that all was okay with the reservation. Both agents seemed a bit put out that I was questioning the validity of it. Fine, I wrote down the agents name and time and if Hilton contacts me I'll provide phone times and they can listen to the conversations. I'm going to assume it's Hilton's way of paying me back for all the time I've wasted over the years dealing with their absolutely awful website.