Hilton HHonors Promotions Updates

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by HiltonHotelFans, Jan 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. HiltonHotelFans

HiltonHotelFans Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hilton HHonors Promotions Updates
    Hey HHonors members!

Since our current promotion, Double Points, is coming to a close, I wanted to pass along a few updates. This year, thanks to your feedback, we’re making some updates to our promotions.

Here’s how: we’ll now have two global bonus promotions (what are typically referred to as our quarterly promotions) throughout the year instead of four. But, the remainder of the time, engaged members like you will receive some very cool targeted offers based on your level of activity within the HHonors program. This tailored approach will allow us to reward our members with the most relevant offers based on their travel behaviors and needs, which will ultimately help you get to your next free night faster. In addition, all of our hotels will be participating in these targeted offers, which we know is a top priority for you!

One more new update – we’re working on a new feature that will allow you to login to your HHonors account and view all the targeted offers and promotions that we’re running just for you. It’ll help identify ways to take advantage of your HHonors membership by earning and maximizing your Points so you can get out and play! You should see this new feature in your HHonors account later this year, and I will be sure to keep you posted on specific timing around its launch.

The next official global bonus promotion will start March 1, 2015, and I will have more details to share at the end of February. Once the next global bonus promotion begins on March 1 and the targeted offers are rolled out, there will always be a bonus offer that you can take advantage of throughout the year. Stay tuned for more details to come!

Hilton Management, source:
    Erin, HHonors Department

drross, Philphactor, msv and 5 others like this.
  2. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I hope it will not be like the IHG targeted promos where loyal folks get incredibly difficult targets whereas casual members gets the lucrative promos.

uggboy, Kalboz and Newscience like this.
  3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Thanks for providing the update to us directly. Like WilliamQ, I'll hope for unique promos!

4. Jim
    Original Member

Jim Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received my first one... stay two nights for 5K bonus.

relooked this... for Waldorf and Conrad.... <sigh>

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    blackjack-21, uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is following the IHG steps!

uggboy likes this.
  6. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Imagine that! Despite their (IHG) terrible IT, they are actually a market leader!

MX, uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  7. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed Hilton follows IHG. We will have to wait how they implement "individual" offers in the future. Cheers.

WilliamQ likes this.
  8. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The biggest room in any hotel is the room for improvement and this counts for whole hotel organizations too. Cheers. I hope that Hilton get it right and I hope that IHG will invest into their IT infrastructure in the future to get it right too. We will see how they implement their new "individual" offers in the future.

WilliamQ likes this.
  9. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    So with no "global bonus offers" for the entire month of February, there's now a full month's gap between the one just ended and the start of the newer one. I don't remember there ever being such a long time with no bonus offer in the interim.

Still awaiting my first targeted offer from Hilton, as it seems I must be ducking whenever they're sent out to other members and they just go over my head.

uggboy likes this.
  10. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did not receive any promotions either....

11. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    To clarify, I do not recall receiving much promo emails from Hilton but reservations confirmation emails or direct enquiry emails seems to work fine. Most of the promotions I signed up were learnt through various blogs and forums.

12. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You may want to contact HHonors to see why you're not receiving their usual promotional emails. Mine stopped suddenly months ago, except for reservation confirmations and monthly account update, and when I contacted them they said for some reason the other emails had been blocked, though I hadn't done so. They removed the blockage on their end and the usual emails are once again flowing. Still awaiting the promised targeted offers though.

WilliamQ likes this.
  13. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I will do that.

14. chef4u
    Original Member

chef4u Silver Member

Status Points:
    So....I've got 4 nights booked this month and no bonus opportunities until March? I might be a lowly Silver, but even so, bonuses and promotions are always welcome. What to do, what to do?

Since our current promotion, Double Points, is coming to a close, I wanted to pass along a few updates. This year, thanks to your feedback, we’re making some updates to our promotions.

Here’s how: we’ll now have two global bonus promotions (what are typically referred to as our quarterly promotions) throughout the year instead of four. But, the remainder of the time, engaged members like you will receive some very cool targeted offers based on your level of activity within the HHonors program. This tailored approach will allow us to reward our members with the most relevant offers based on their travel behaviors and needs, which will ultimately help you get to your next free night faster. In addition, all of our hotels will be participating in these targeted offers, which we know is a top priority for you!

One more new update – we’re working on a new feature that will allow you to login to your HHonors account and view all the targeted offers and promotions that we’re running just for you. It’ll help identify ways to take advantage of your HHonors membership by earning and maximizing your Points so you can get out and play! You should see this new feature in your HHonors account later this year, and I will be sure to keep you posted on specific timing around its launch.

The next official global bonus promotion will start March 1, 2015, and I will have more details to share at the end of February. Once the next global bonus promotion begins on March 1 and the targeted offers are rolled out, there will always be a bonus offer that you can take advantage of throughout the year. Stay tuned for more details to come!

Hilton Management, source:
    Erin, HHonors Department[/QUOTE]

15. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
  16. drross

drross New Member

Status Points:
    Hopefully, we in Australia aren't forgotten

HiltonHotelFans likes this.