Hilton Hhonors App

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by volsfan, Mar 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. volsfan

volsfan Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been reading Hilton's ads promoting Hhonors' members ability to choose a room online before checking into the hotel. That's great, but kind of inconsistent with what I have experienced recently. I have noticed recently that I can easily log into the Hhonors website, but the app does not accept my ID and password. I called customer service about this, and they told me that the App has been phased out. This seems totally inconsistent to me to spend the time creating the ability to choose a room online, yet abandoning their app--the most likely means of choosing a room, I would think, for most people. Just my opinion.

2. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    HHonors cannot possibly have abandoned their app and at the same time be featuring it prominently on their website right now. What is more likely is that your version of the app has been discontinued and you need to download the new version for your phone (click image to go to the site).

upload_2015-3-9_15-41-28.png

flyforawg likes this.
  3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seems nonsense. I used the app just Friday to pick a room.

Not that I actually GOT the room I selected. (and no, they didn't give me a better one either)

flyforawg likes this.
  4. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    App works fine for me.

5. msv
    Original Member

msv Gold Member

Status Points:
    It was giving me incorrect information on my last trip like no upcoming stays and the rooms it let me select were horrible and I got exactly what I wanted as per my profile at check-in. I like that it loads fast and it still works from most things for me.

6. ella
    Original Member

ella Silver Member

Status Points:
    App works fine for me. On my last stay I got to pick room I wanted and it was available and given to me when I arrived.