Hilton HHonors Amex Surpass Card 80,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Through February 28, 2015, the Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express is offering an increased 80,000 HHonors points sign-up bonus after you spend $3,000 in purchases within your first three months of card membership. The card has a $75 annual fee, which isn't waived for the first year. This is the highest publicly available sign-up bonus I've ever seen on the card. What makes this card so valuable is that it offers Hilton HHonors Gold status for as long as you have the card, which gets you free breakfast/lounge access (based on availability) and free internet at Hilton properties. To me those are the two most valuable hotel elite perks. So I do think it's worth having a co-branded Hilton credit card long term. Hilton's credit card portfolio is especially unique because they have two co-branded credit card issuers -- American Express and Citi. The co-branded Hilton card I have is the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card. The post Hilton HHonors Amex Surpass Card 80,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...