Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport (Maine) review

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by DAS02135, Dec 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a standard Hilton Garden Inn. I've now stayed here a few times, and there is nothing remarkable (either good or bad) about this property. I imagine it would make the folks at corporate who look at brand conformity very proud.

Here are a few notes:
    • The hotel is located on the airport property, maybe a mile from the terminal.
    • There is ample parking.
    • When you check in, you get a coupon which will give you 500 HHonors bonus points if you spend $25 dollars in the restaurant or on room service.

tomphot and uggboy like this.
  2. The bar (4) chairs has a great staff and exceptional app with drinks until 7pm.

tomphot and uggboy like this.
  3. tomphot

tomphot Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think it's on Thu nights that they have a really nice reception - good finger food and free beer.
    Don't really care for all the chocolate drizzles over the cookies in the evening though.

uggboy likes this.
  4. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree! I think they pour the chocolate and powder sugar on the cookies so I can't take some to my room easily. Now, it didn't stop me from trying...at either of my recent stays...but eventually I may learn :)

uggboy, tomphot and YULtide like this.