Hilton Garden Inn - Pismo Beach, California

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by garyst16, Apr 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    A short note to provide some info on this hotel. Location is great if you are visiting the Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, or even San Luis Obispo (10-15 minutes North).

The hotel is clean and modern. There is a pool and spa, fitness center (small, but with newer equipment), a library with books, a conference table and flat screen TV. Business center with free use of computers and printers. Small restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner.

The rooms are large and include a bathroom with two sinks (one inside the bathroom proper and one outside the bathroom door). One concern that I had with the hotel directly above Highway 101 (PCH) was the noise...I am extremely happy to report that I could not even hear the traffic at all! Great insulation and windows did the trick!

I did not have the chance to take any pictures; however, I would stay here again without hesitation. An excellent choice when staying on the California central coast.

harvson3 and uggboy like this.
  2. harvson3

harvson3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Many, many years ago, on a date, I took a girl to the parking lot of the restaurant across the street - then called Pappy's - to watch the sunset and talk. I can't vouch for the quality of the food at the current restaurant, but I'm sure the sunsets are still good.

garyst16 likes this.
  3. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The restaurant is now a sushi bar called Yanagi...which is so so