Hilton Dublin Kilmainham

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by DAS02135, Apr 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone stayed at this Dublin area Hilton?

I see some really mixed reviews regarding its proximity and ease of travel to city centre and also its HVAC system, so I'd love the low down from from some MP-ers.

2. Hello, I am the General Manager at the Hotel. Let me know where you are going in the city centre and I will give you an honest answer as to how close the hotel is. We have all but eliminated any ac issues. Let me know if you want my e-mail address. Peter

3. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    Greetings and welcome to MIlePoint!,

It's always great to see Hotel Representatives on this forum. May I suggest having your profile and signature reflect your position at the hotel.

sdcarver

4. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:

I stayed at this hotel in January 2009, and I was happy with my stay. Golds receive a good breakfast buffet, and the restaurant in the hotel has good food and fair prices for dinner as well. The hotel is right across from the old jail. To get to the hotel, take airport bus to Heuston station for 12 Euro. Then take bus 79 or 79 A to hotel which comes by every 10 minutes. Buy the 7 Day Rambler Pass at 25 Euros: This covers all transportation on buses and Luas. It is about a 10-15 minute journey into Dublin from the hotel.

5. En-Route
    Original Member

En-Route Silver Member

Status Points:
    There are 3? Hilton properties in Dublin.
    Why would I choose this property over the other Hilton or Conrad other than price?