Hilton/DL promo: earn 250 MQMs for a two-night stay. Oct 1 - Dec 14, 2011

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by MSPeconomist, Oct 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Starting October 1, you can earn double miles and 250 MQMs for a two-night (or more) stay at a Hilton family hotel. Like last year's similar promo, you apparently must have your account preferences set to earn DL miles and you must register for the promo. The DL website has a link to the Hilton website pages under "hotel partners: limited time offers" in the "earn miles" area of delta.dumb. Hilton seems to call it "Elevate your SkyMiles Status."

However, the registration website has been putting out error messages and Hilton Honors agents don't seem to be aware of this year's promo, insisting that it was last year and has expired or wanting to tell me about their more general Q4 promo of either double points of a free night after four stays. Tech support (on the Hilton side) was unable to help earlier today.

ryandc99 and DeltaExpert like this.
  2. BamaGirl
    Original Member

BamaGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    I registered yesterday. FWIW, I had no issues doing so.

3. ryandc99
    Original Member

ryandc99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a clear downgrade from the past 2 years DL / Hhonors promotions where it was based on 500MQM per stay or 1 MQM per dollar... If it was last years promotion, I would stay with Hilton for the final quarter.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  4. I registered this morning with no problem and I had no issue finding this promo on either site.