Hilton Delta 2012 Promo

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by DTWBOB, Jan 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Get 2012 Delta points for a two night stay at a Hilton property

see

https://hiltonhhonors.com/processLanding6.aspx?lp=deltapromotion

Note that you have to set your Hilton earning style a certain way to get this one....

Combine this with some of the other Hilton promos that are out there right now and it means some mattress runs may not be worth doing (e.g. 5,000 Hilton points for a weekend stay) vs hotel hopping.

DTWBOB

flyingdawg, Handleman20 and ckwill like this.
  2. Titans26

Titans26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This same promotion is available on most airlines. I think it's a good deal.

flyingdawg likes this.
  3. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This does screw around a bit with the mattress runs, but not too terribly hard to work in on a trip. One question though, do you get 2012 miles for EVERY two night stay? Or is it a one-shot? The T&C were a bit confusing.

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. zornoff

zornoff Active Member

Status Points:
    I combined this with the other Hilton Honors promotions and got the bonus 2,012 miles in addition to my double-dip miles. I'm going back to the same hotel next week and will see if it's a one time shot or not.

flyingdawg likes this.
  5. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think someone has reported that this promo is dead. It has been discontinued and replaced by HH bonus points, although previous stays will be honored. Check TOBB?

flyingdawg likes this.
  6. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's alive and well -- unless the promo I just got for it is bogus and a scam

"Get your next award ticket faster with the Delta SkyMiles program and Hilton HHonors™. Sign up for this offer to earn 2,012 bonus miles when you book and complete a minimum two-night stay by March 31, 2012, at participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands.* Be sure to select Delta as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles™ Partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer. Now, you can take off on experiences worth sharing in 2012 faster than ever."

I've got two three night stays coming up the next few weeks, but it would be better to have three two night stays

<lol>

DTWBOB

flyingdawg likes this.
  7. zornoff

zornoff Active Member

Status Points:
    The deal is alive and well; I stayed at the same Hampton Inn on Long Island twice in January and received the 2,012 bonus miles each time!

mrredskin and flyingdawg like this.