Hilton Copenhagen Airport, any recent reviews?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by nacho, Mar 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    We'll be staying there the end of the month, we will be staying there the night before an earlier morning flight out of CPH (6am). What kind of upgrade or/perks do we get as Gold?

Thanks!

uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  2. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  3. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, I have seen the comment prior posting the thread. I was thinking more in terms of that we booked a breakfast inclusive rate and due to our early flight we couldn't really use it (breakfast doesn't start until 5:30). Does anyone know if the hotel offers alternatives?

4. RAPC
    Original Member

RAPC Silver Member

Status Points:
    From memory, when we stayed there, if you have an early departure they will try to offer you a light take out breakfast for an early check-out. (A few pastries, fruit, coffee etc)

Why not reach out to them on email in advance to see what they can do? I found them very accomodating when I last stayed there. Revenue room rates were high and standard rooms only accomodated 2 people. They sorted out a change to one of the Plus rooms to accomodate 3 adults at a standard room rate without any fuss at all. Seems to be a good customer service culture there.

uggboy likes this.