Hilton Cologne Germany Review

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by dmc730, Dec 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Recently stayed 3 nights at the Hilton in Cologne Germany.
    I am a diamond member and at check in was offered an upgrade but the only upgrade rooms were smoking rooms so I declined. Another memeber of my party did take the upgrade and said the room was really nice (same thing happened in London, when will the Euros kick the smoking habit? but I digress).

For Europe the room was spacious with a nice king bed, armchair, seperate bathtub and walk in shower. It included a desk and minibar. The minibar was outrageously expensive.

I only used the restaurant for breakfast, which was complimentary based on my status. One of the better buffets, with the typical fare, plus a cheese section with 8-10 different choices, nice fruit selection, and a made to order omelet station.

The nicest part was the location, walking distance to the main train station and Dom , shopping and restaurants (even an Irish Pub). The Christmas markets had just opened while I was there so it was a great time to be there.
    uggboy, DAS02135 and NYBanker like this.
  2. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to mp.
    uggboy likes this.