Hilton Beijing Capital Airport experience(es)

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Thomask, Jun 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

The Hotel has a convenient Shuttle bus from and to Terminal 2 +3. I have stayed there many times in the last 2 years. I am only HH Gold but I really like how this Hotel honors Gold's. You can almost always get the Points/cash rate or the 40000 points rate. That is what I normally do. EVERY time I get access to the Executive Club and the last couple times I got Suite upgrades. To be fair there is also a Langham Hotel and a Crowne Plaza near by but I like the Hilton best.
    Newscience and uggboy like this.
  2. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

I visited this hotel last fall and found service to be great, rooms to be very nice, and the lounge to be very nice. I was there on my birthday and the management sent a delicious birthday cake and fruit to my room --a very nice touch!
    uggboy and Thomask like this.
  3. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

They have a decent exercise area and swimmable pool. I enjoyed my overnight a few years back.

However, when I arrived my room was too hot and I couldn't see any way to set an AC to cool it, so I called down. The employee helpfully explained "If room is too hot, please open window." Just before I hung up, she decided it was important to give me related tip: "If room gets too cold, please close window."
    uggboy likes this.