Hilton Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by jgg630, Dec 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. jgg630

jgg630 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hilton Amsterdam is a beautiful hotel. I am Hilton Gold so we were given free wifi and breakfast plus upgraded to Executive level. The free breakfast could be had either on the executive level or the restaurant. The restaurant had both hot and cold items on buffet.
    The hotel is approx 4 blocks to tram line which allows easy access to everywhere.
    I did not find any casual dining area for evening meals but that maybe the way they do it in Europe.
    Overall, a very nice hotel and I would definitely recommend it.

uggboy and msv like this.
  2. astraveln

astraveln Silver Member

Status Points:
    Love this hotel, you are near an upscale area here with very good dining option....so its not casual dining in the immediate neighborhood. You have to travel a little over a mile for that.

Back to the hotel, Great breakfast in the restaraunt. Exec lounge has fabulous views but marginal snacks. Overall, great hotel and i love the location just outside of city center. Many trips here, the Hilton Apollo is high on the list. Back in Feb..... PS, Doubletree is getting very good reviews as well(i havent stayed there)

uggboy likes this.