Hilton AmEx NAF card now offering up to 65k points

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by servo, Oct 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    cool. I wonder what your upgrade offer will be.

I noticed my upgrade offer is 50k; and my sign on was 50k.
    Another friend go in @ 40k and his upgrade offer is 60k.

Thus I believed that total signon was limited to 100k per person. If your upgrade offer is 60k than this is awesome. If its 25k then bleh.

3. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    My upgrade offer is 50k. Nice bunch of points, but im going to call to see if they can bump it to 60k. Also helps that they throw in priority pass. We will see.

servo46250 likes this.
  4. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just hung up with the rep. Wasnt able to find the 60k upgrade, but for calling in he was able to offer me 3k points. So really my upgrade was 53k. Oh and the Priority Pass renews after the first year back to your Amex card for $99. The first year is free. Great offer. Cant wait to get the new card!!!​

***Update 10/24 10:30pm***
    Just realized that my low credit line wouldnt let me meet the spending requirement for the card. I called the number on the back of my card and asked for a consolidation of my Amex credit lines. That request is pending. I had a very annoying 30 minute conversation with a supervisor as to why it wasnt approved...Gotta call back in the morning...ugh...

***Update 10/25 9:05am***
    Just got of the phone, they cant move my reallocate credit lines and they cant increase my credit line BECAUSE my card hasnt been open for 13 months. Going to cancel that Surpass upgrade, and try again in December.

edekba likes this.