Hilarious Curb Your Enthusiasm Clip About Tipping At Hotels

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Yesterday I wrote a post entitled "My Biggest Challenge When It Comes To Tipping While Traveling." The premise was that I do everything I can to tip, though sometimes find myself in a position where I don't have any cash on me at all, or only have larger bills. And then I don't quite know what to do. The general consensus seems to be that it's best to ask the person you want to tip if they can make change. And you want to do that before giving them a $20, or whatever. That makes sense, and is definitely my new "go to" method going forward. I'm a huge fan of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." I think many of us slightly awkward/stubborn/sarcastic people can relate to Larry David in so many ways. Reader TravelMore shared a link to a hilarious clip about Larry's issue tipping at hotels, which really covers the same issue. The post Hilarious Curb Your Enthusiasm Clip About Tipping At Hotels appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...