Hi, I’m Ben… And I Don’t Travel The World For Free

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As I've hinted at, this has probably been the craziest week of my life. So I figured I'd share some background and thoughts for long time readers, along with some context for the newer people, because in many ways I'm as puzzled as anyone else. Late last year I was approached about the possibility of being "profiled" in Rolling Stone. Now, I've done a bunch of traditional media, which is interesting in and of itself. But never in my wildest imagination did I think I'd be profiled in Rolling Stone. After all, I'm just a nerdy, plane-obsessed guy. What keeps me excited about what I do -- in addition to the fact that I just plane plain love it -- is trying new things. I wasn't open to being profiled in Rolling Stone because I thought it would be "cool," but rather because I thought it would be a fascinating learning experience... which it has been. The post Hi, I’m Ben… And I Don’t Travel The World For Free appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...