HHonors: refer a friend, bonus point and fast track

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by ffitalia, Jun 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello,
    HHonors announce : INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN AND GET UP TO 125,000 BONUS POINTS.
    For all details read official page.

Max 5 invite per member.
    Member earn 2,500 Bonus Points after their first stay, 7,500 Bonus Points after their fourth stay, and 15,000 Bonus Points after their tenth stay.

New HHonors member will receive 1000 HHonors Bonus Points after the first through tenth qualified stays, and after the tenth qualified stay, the new HHonors member will receive Gold Hilton HHonors status.

If you want I can "invite", send me a private message :)

vickers, uggboy and Newscience like this.
  2. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    It is the season!

I got this from Marriott Rewards/Chase visa

Get up to 50,000 BONUS POINTS
    when you invite your friends to get the card!

You'll get 10,000 bonus points per friend - plus each friend can get 50,000 bonus points.

Need a Chase Marriott Rewards visa?:)

ffitalia, vickers and uggboy like this.
  3. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why should I be excited when I can get gold with as few as four stays w/ other promos or just getting the right credit card and have it from the get go.

DTWBOB

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  4. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    nobody says you should be excited :). However, where I find the promo to have Gold with four stay? (might be of interest to many)... for credit card... do not forget that there is often a minimum level of spending :mad:

5. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Hilton credit cards are available in only a limited number or countries. Still waiting for Hilton to compete with SPG with a Hilton CC for Canada.

ffitalia likes this.
  6. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    There's no minimum spend on this credit card to get Gold, but there is a fee... breakeven is about 4 breakfasts w/o getting into whether the bonus points are worth anything

as to the 4 stay promo go to the Hilton Forum on FT and poke around a bit and you'll find some fast track to gold info

DTWBOB.

ffitalia likes this.
  7. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    for Asia, the offer is still open for HH Gold status for Visa Infinite members, but instead of being able to apply for it online, one now has to contact Visa Infinite concierge if i recall correctly, to request for the status upgrade.