HHonors promos

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by servus, Feb 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    In this thread, you'll find updated information about any promotion Hilton is running:

02/08/2011 - More Nights, More Points Offer [Q1 2011]

With Hilton HHonors™' More Nights, More Points offer, you can earn free nights faster than ever. Stay two nights and double your points for your entire stay. Stay three nights to triple your points, or four nights to quadruple your points. Book at any of the 3,600 hotels in 82 countries before March 31, 2011 and earn points fast. It's a quick ticket to unforgettable experiences.

Go to Hilton Q1 2011

derpelikan likes this.
  2. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    02/08/2011 - Take your meetings further

Earn double Event Bonus rewards when you book a new meeting by 31st March at any participating hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Event Bonus rewards are redeemable by the booker for a number of incentives, like free night stays or Event Credits, which can be used for future meetings. With unmatched facilities and a dedicated network of support, let Hilton Worldwide take your meetings further.

Go to Take Your Meetings Further

3. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    02/08/2011 - HHonors - Delta SkyMiles Promo

From January 3 through March 31, 2011, fixed mileage members can earn up to 2,000 miles with the Delta SkyMiles program when they complete a qualifying stay of one or more nights at any of the 10 distinct brands within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.

Here's how:

Earn up to 600 miles for stays at Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites hotels, or 500 bonus miles a night (maximum of 1,500 bonus miles) at all other brands within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.

For example:

Stay 1 Night = Earn 1,000 miles* (earn 200 miles* for stays at Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites)
    Stay 2 Nights = Earn 1,500 miles* (earn 300 miles* for stays at Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites)
    Stay 3 Nights = Earn 2,000 miles* (earn 600 miles* for stays at Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites)

Register for the promotion below and start earning Points & Miles™!

*Mileage total includes base and bonus miles and references the HHonors Points and Fixed Miles earning style option only

Go to HHonors / Delta SkyMiles promo

4. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    02/08/2011 - Refer A Member

Invite your friends to join HHonors and get up to 25,000 Bonus Points. You'll earn 1,000 Bonus Points after every stay they complete, for up to 25,000 Bonus Points. Plus, they'll get 1,000 Bonus Points after their second stay.

Go to Refer A Member

5. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    vangrizz, Kalboz, Tiki and 2 others like this.
  6. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Working on this now. Can't wait to have some hotel status to go with my air status. Have you gotten your status this way? Should work, right?

7. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Haven't gotten it yet. Found it on FT and registered. People over there seem to have had success. I may not make it, even with this promo, but I'm registered and trying since I'll lose my Silver at the end of Feb.

8. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I registered as well and am on my way. Should be able to get 4 stays in 90 days in. Hopefully the gold HH card comes 4-6 weeks later.

9. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    MVP does work! There's no need for your gold card. Just make sure, the system reflects your GoldVIP status.

10. I know this is beginning to drift off-topic, but the above-mentioned MVP program does oftentimes yield some fairly good room rates. It's an easy (and relatively inexpensive) way to reach Gold status.

Tiki likes this.
  11. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tiki, southender and k2o like this.
  12. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
  13. kenbo
    Original Member

kenbo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Would you happen to know how much cheaper the MVP rates are versus AAA?

14. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    It depends on the property. There's no guidline like 5, 10, 20%. Not all properties participate in the MVP program.

15. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    It will work. If you don't have status already, you would be without status on your first 4 stays or 9 nights. If you sign up for the Hilton Amex Surpass card, you get Gold status for the first year, so you have status immediately. There is a $75 annual fee, but you get a free breakfast every day to offset against that.

Sean Colahan likes this.
  16. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have to cool off on the CC applications for a bit. Just got a new US World MC, and at the end of the year got 2 AAdvantace Citi cards with the 75,000 mile bonus, plus a starwood Amex in the fall.

Talking about CC, any recommendations for Hilton CC??? I am guessing you (Gemac) recommend the Amex Surpass card. Are there others that MP'ers recommend...pluses/minuses?

17. wombat18
    Original Member

wombat18 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It bears repeating that the Surpass card has many benefits, including an annual complimentary Priority Pass membership (valued at $99) which gives you access to 500+ airport lounges. Signup bonuses are pretty generous right now, too (up to 40,000 HHonors bonus points). That's easily worth $75 to me.

18. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    nime01, Princess Fiona and schnitzel like this.
  19. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    02/13/2011 -The Drake in Chicago for $99

Not a promotion but a good APR if you compare it against their regular rates. Good for stay till the end of April.

20. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very good tip- Thank You.

21. aitchly
    Original Member

aitchly Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sean Colahan likes this.
  22. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
  23. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    03/06/2011 - SPRING PROMOTION

The Spring 2011 promotion offers special terms for bookings made between March 7 and April 7, 2011 at participating hotels in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands in Europe, Middle East and Africa for the weekend of 18 March 2011 and, with some variations and black-out dates, for stays of one or more nights between April 1 and June 30th 2011. *Must book at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival. On offer is a general discount of up to 33% off the best available B&B rate except for Hampton Hotels where the discount is up to 20% off the Best Available rate. At participating hotels in the UK and Ireland the above reduced rates will also apply to a 'dinner first night bed & breakfast' offer, where dinner is on the first night of the stay, and this rate has a minimum 2 night length of stay. All stays must be fully paid-for, and are non refundable at time of booking. Subject to availability. For full terms and conditions click here.

Link: Hilton Spring Promotion

24. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't think Priority Pass membership is anything to get excited to as I believe it is something like $27 per person each time you use one of their lounges. We received the complimentary membership when we got the Surpass AMEX but decided the PP was not worth it.

25. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for posting this ... however, I am getting the following message

Maybe this outage is temporary ... I will try again later.