HHonors Premium Properties Have Horrible Web Presence

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Weatherboy, Aug 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The general HHonors site provides decent information about Hilton family stays. However, the dedicated Waldorf=Astoria and Conrad websites are the worst. The user interface and the lack of information about their most premium properties is horrific. I'm surprised they're as bad as they are --I wonder if people that stay at these higher-end destinations book through channels other than directly through their websites.

The Android app is terrible too --as are these websites. Is everything handled internally by Hilton or do they use a digital agency of sorts to build these sites/apps?

wheat27, ChrisUNC and uggboy like this.
  2. ChrisUNC

ChrisUNC Silver Member

Status Points:

Although the Android App for Conrad is crude, it's quite effective. During my last stay at the Conrad in Chicago, the hotel was most responsive to anything I requested via the app. It wasn't intuitive nor easy to navigate, and it probably would have been faster for me just to pick up the phone, but I did appreciate the convenience of being able to request services via the app when I was away from the hotel and didn't feel like talking to anyone.

3. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was playing with the Conrad app on my iPad for an upcoming stay. It's intriguing, but not sure how useful it is. Even the map for the resort in the app is wrong (but it's wrong at the website too.) It'd be nice if the app had menus for the spas and restaurants...and even a property map.

4. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points: