HHonors Points Posting Anomolies

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by jparker, Apr 21, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. jparker

jparker Silver Member

Status Points:
    While, as I'm sure most can tell by now, I'm a pretty big HHonors fan but one of the questions I'm going to raise, given the chance, at FTU is what their plans are for fixing the website. I've learned the importance of checking my points postings this year as I've paid more attention. And, it goes both ways..

Points not posting:
    • I had to call to get my last 5,000 Any Weekend, Any Where points posted.
    • I called to check on the Get Points Back promo for my last stay. My first 30% rebate posted within a week but my other one still has and it has been 2 or 3 weeks. Diamond desk says there is a problem with points posting automatically and they are working on it.
    • My first 2,500 FB points posted in about four weeks, but I haven't seen any other points post from that promo and starting to wonder if I will have to call about it.
    Mystery points posting:
    • I just got my second Visa/TXT bonus of 4,000 points for spend. I only registered one card so don't think this was supposed to post.
    • I still, occasionally, get 1,000 bonus points from the 2011 Any Weekend, Any Where promo. It doesn't seem like that could be right.
    • I just got a mystery 20,000 bonus points from my AMEX Surpass card. On my AMEX statement, it is simply listed as "Other Bonuses." I have no idea what it could be related to..
    Anyone else seeing these sorts of anomolies?

Jason
    www.notefromtheroad.com

perryplatypus and uggboy like this.
  2. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    My 4k visa/hilton promo points took two months to post.... given the relatively low value of Hilton points it wasn't worth worrying about.

The good news is points from stays are posting relatively quickly.

DTWBOB

3. MyTravels
    Original Member

MyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    If the 20k points are on your AXP statement, then AXP issued them. If you had any customer service issues with AXP of late they may have thrown them your way in the name of customer service

4. cgriffiths

cgriffiths Active Member

Status Points:
    I have been waiting close to 1.5 months to get a refund of my points for an award stay I cancelled, and they still haven't showed up. I have contacted the Diamond desk and sent them at least 3 emails and all I get is to wait 10 business days. I have waited many more than 10 and still nothing. It's very frustrating.

5. jparker

jparker Silver Member

Status Points:
    Since my post, the "Get Points Back" mileage posted. Albeit, it posted double so it was correct but was certainly in my favor. I also saw two more Facebook 24 hour Bonuses post so it appears maybe they have gotten caught up with the past postings.

6. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    My get points back time line.
    booked premuim award in August 2011
    Signed up for get points back in December 2011
    Stay April 25-May 2 at HWV for 35k per night for 7 nights totaling 246k premium room cheaper than standard room
    Normal Stay points for incidentals posted May 5
    Get Points back posted May 8
    we got back 73K

jparker likes this.