HHonors Levels Question

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Bill Hunt, Nov 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been an HHonors Diamond VIP level stayer for many years, but have now twice encountered a curious verbal exchange. Both came at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, when trying to buy an upgrade.

In those exchanges, approximately a year apart, I was informed that there were two "secret" levels above Diamond, but even the manager on duty, could not give me any more information, that that I was not even close to the "top."

Does anyone know anything about those "two secret levels?" I sort of anticipate that they might be like United Airlines' Global Services - if you have to ask, you do not qualify.

Hoping that the folk here can fill in the blanks for me.

Sweet Willie and Newscience like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Now that sounds like the "secret menu" at In-N-Out Burgers... :)
    Good luck, and let's hope that there's a Milepoint member who's got the HHonors 'secret code'!

traveltoomuch likes this.
  3. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    I dug out my "Little Orphan Annie" decoder ring, but it was no help, at least that I could tell.

I await reports on those "secret upper levels."

Hunt

Newscience likes this.
  4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    GS is one take I thought about, I'm assuming another might be mega planners who book 100/1000s of rooms over the course of year in their work. Also perhaps certain press/marketing folks.

Newscience likes this.
  5. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, that would make sense. There ARE some programs for travel agents, so meeting planners could certainly be considered in that, or similar programs. Not being IN the industry, I am not sure how those programs might apply to HHonors, but maybe others can "fill in the blanks?"

Thank you,

Hunt