HHonors Gold - Status match with other Hotel Program

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by ffitalia, Dec 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello, for all those who have Gold Status with HHonors... remember that you can take status match with this Hotel Program:
    • Best Western: view this page for form and instructions, you will receive Best Western Platinum (one time only)
    • Choice Privilege: send e-mail to choice_privileges@choicehotels.com with your Choice Privilege number and copy of HHonor Card.
    • Club Carlson: send e-mail to clubcarlson@carlsonrezidor.com with your Club Carlson number and print screen of HHonor Status. You will receive Club Carlson Gold status (not specified is one time only)
    • Hyatt: contact Gold Passport support from web site. Sometimes you receive Diamond status, other times was offered as challenge (12 nights in 60 days)
    • IHG: send e-mail to ihgrewardsclub@ihg.com with your IHG number and print screen of HHonor Status. You will receive IHG Platinum status (one time)
    • Voila: send e-mail to support@vhr.com with your Voila number and print screen of HHonor Status. You will receive Voila Centaurus status for 12 months
    Make sure that the status match is a "one time courtesy only" for more programs
    For other program find on statusmatcher.com. I will update the post if I find other information

UPDATE 17/12/2013
    Club Carlson: in some cases has been recognized Club Carlson silver status instead of gold :(

UPDATE 30/12/2013
    Best Western: if you are not US/Canadian resident find at "local" best western web site for status match rules. For Italy view this page

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    gaijin62, Mikus33, Mirror74 and 3 others like this.
  2. cc1972

cc1972 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for this. I didn't know I could get status with IHG from my Hilton one.

3. WhiteDesert

WhiteDesert Silver Member

Status Points:
    Data point: I tried this with Club Carlson about a year ago and they gave me Silver based on HHonors Gold, so YMMV.

ffitalia likes this.
  4. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for info (I Update first post).. status recognized can vary (I do not know with what criteria), but (at least for me) important thing is that it is recognized.

5. WhiteDesert

WhiteDesert Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes. I agree with you completely.
    If you're looking for a status match, then any level is better than no status.

Mirror74 and ffitalia like this.
  6. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got Club Carlson Gold status match first time for 1 year, and after one year, also got it for a second time, based on HH Gold/Diamond...

ffitalia likes this.
  7. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    very interesting, thanks for the information

Mirror74 likes this.
  8. Ab3Fr0man

Ab3Fr0man Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. This helps after some of the Hilton changes as of late.

ffitalia and Mirror74 like this.
  9. Duben

Duben Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got Best Western Diamond status match based on HH Gold.

ffitalia likes this.
  10. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for info... a question.. with BW status match is only one time?

11. gaijin62

gaijin62 Gold Member

Status Points:
    According the Best Western site's terms and conditions page. The status match program is only available to people in the US, Canada and Caribbean

Copied from T&C:
    Status Match...No Catch ® offer (“Offer”) is open to new and existing Best Western Rewards®
    members that reside in the United States, Canada or the Caribbean Islands

12. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for info (i have update first post). In my first post, for BW I have insert link for us web site (more member of this forum are us/canadian resident). So Status Match is for members that reside in us/canada. If you do not live in this country find at "local" BW site for Status Match. For example In Italian BW web site (I am italian) status match is valid for italian resident. If status match is not valid in your country please update thread.

13. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    Can use HH Gold to request for Hyatt Diamond Trial too i recall, provided you have at least one stay on the HH account for the past 12 months.

ffitalia likes this.
  14. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    thanks, I update first post with your information and other data from statusmatcher.com

15. Duben

Duben Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, only one time.

ffitalia likes this.