HHonors app iPhone

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by adrianors, Nov 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

I was just wondering how many of you use the HHonors app and how many of you have problems with this app for iPhone. I can login and make reservations but I cannot see the reservations after.. For the website is almost the same thing.. It asks my guest name or last 4 digits of credit card, this when I'm already in my HHonors account.. I tried to contact HHonors, they fixed another problem with my points (partially missing stay due to a glitch in their system). Does anybody knows if that's an isolate case or they really need to hire some competent people for the IT?

2. bluefire

bluefire Active Member

Status Points:
    I've just recently started using the HHonors app, and so far it works fine for me, though it seems a bit slow. I made a few different reservations last night and they all showed up in the app (a couple I made with the app and one via web). Then I cancelled one and it disappeared from the app as expected. The changes did take a little while to show up in the app. My previous stays so far are accurate in the app as well.

On the website I also haven't encountered any issues. At what point is the site asking you for your guest name / credit card? You said you're already logged in and you get that message, right?

Sweet Willie and adrianors like this.
  3. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    In the website, after I'm logged in, if I select any of my reservations, it redirects me to a page asking my information to proceed. In the app, I can see the reservation but I cannot access the details of the reservation. I tried to do what they said I should do, which was reinstall the app but this didn't fix anything. I'll try later today to make a new reservation and see if they fixed the website. No clue what to do about the app, it might be some isolated case with my account (weird!!).

bluefire likes this.
  4. bluefire

bluefire Active Member

Status Points:
    You might be right about it being isolated to your account. Which I agree is very weird! Maybe you could make a different account and then merge the two accounts together (keeping the new one)? There's a link on the hhonors site to do that. Or maybe ask a rep to do it in case there really is some issue? If you try one of those things I'd take screenshots or make sure you have the documentation of the points you've earned -- just in case.

Sweet Willie and adrianors like this.
  5. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yep.. let's see.. I tried booking another hotel too see if they fixed for future reservations and no, I can request things for the reservation but cannot see or cancel.. it simply does not work.. It seems that they have a website problem and are trying to solve the problem (they mentioned about website issues) and since is the new iOS it may fix itself.. I'll give a month and see if they fix it or not..