HGI Twinsburg Ohio

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by dmc730, Jan 21, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am not going into a bunch of detail as this is a typical HGI. But the staff was great and friendly, they recognized my diamond status (put the water in the fridge before arrival rather than on the desk, what a concept!). The lounge was actually busy in the evening with business folks having some cocktails and chatting.

What I really wanted to mention was that there is a nice restaraunt called the Blue Canyon across the parking lot that offers 1000 HH pts if your bill is over $25. Just grab a small sheet from the HGI desk and have your server sign it.

One note though; my hotel points hit the acct in 2 days but the restaraunt points didn't hit yet and neither did my Q1 promotional points. I'll have to watch those wily Hilton folks on this one

uggboy and sobore like this.
  2. We're so glad that you enjoyed the Blue Canyon restaurant. They do have delicious food! Points accumulated through the Blue Canyon do take additional time to post to a Hilton Honors member's account. They usually post within 3-4 weeks after check out. Keep watching your account, and they should be there soon!

dmc730 and uggboy like this.
  3. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Status Points:
    For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting my acct status, the points hit for the restaurant today.