Hertz #1 Gold Anniversary Bonus (300 bonus points per rental)

Discussion in 'Hertz | #1 Awards/#1 Club' started by Quasiconvexity, Jul 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points:
    Received the following in an email - no indication that it is targeted. Does contain restrictions (Full size and above and weekend/weekly rentals only; pickup by Sep 30).

Enjoy your anniversary bonus
    of 300 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards™ Points!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]At Hertz, we celebrate being part of your journeys, great and small. That’s why it gives us great pleasure to recognize your #1 Club Gold anniversary with a bonus of 300 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points on upcoming rentals through September 30, 2011. It’s valid at participating locations on Standard or Leisure Weekend or Weekly Rental rates for Full-Size 4-Door vehicles and above, including the Hertz Prestige Collection. Simply use PC# 158362 when making your reservations and remember to check Gold Plus Rewards if it isn’t already in your Profile. Happy anniversary!

[​IMG]
    Offer Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations required. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying weekend rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offer valid for vehicle pickups through September 30, 2011.

traveler and gleff like this.
  2. icurhere2
    Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had booked under this promo earlier today but then found another Hertz rate $24 cheaper ($36 a.i. instead of $60 a.i.) for two days next week at IAD through the website. I decided to take 1,000 VS miles and extend the expiration for my account (and save $24) instead of earning the 300 points ...

Quasiconvexity likes this.