Here’s A Chance To Book Yourself An Emirates Inaugural Flight Through SPG Moments

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Though I'm not much of a Starwood loyalist myself, Starwood Preferred Guest aficionados do tend to rave about SPG Moments, whereby you can bid on certain items up for auction using the points in your SPG account. A certain 25-year-old boy band fanboy we all know and love is, for instance, attending a One Direction concert in London in a Starwood suite thanks to SPG Moments (he's even bringing ten of you readers along - hurry, if you care about that sort of thing!). Anyway, right now SPG is auctioning off two business class seats on the inaugural Emirates A380 flight between Orlando (or as I call it, "the Dubai of the South") and Dubai (or as I call it, "Orlando, but more tasteful"), as well as 3 nights at the Sheraton Grand Dubai. The trip is from September 1-5 of this year. The post Here’s A Chance To Book Yourself An Emirates Inaugural Flight Through SPG Moments appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...