Helsinki: Daughter of the Baltic - American (J & Y) and Finnair (Y)

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by DestinationDavid, Apr 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Helsinki: The Daughter of the Baltic – Chicago to Helsinki on American Airlines (Business) & Finnair (Economy)

TRIP REPORT

I wanted to take a shot at writing a trip report, so here's my attempt. The report will be posted on my travel blog, and as each update is made I’ll make sure to link each bullet point below to the corresponding post on my blog. I attempted to transfer to the report over into the body of this message but there were about a million formating issues with font, font size, spacing, picture alignment, etc., so I'm just going to keep it simple and do the link for now.

Again, this is my first trip report and if it works well I hope to contribute a few more. I hope that you enjoy reading. Thank you! :D

OY-JFS, ChicagoEric and gleff like this.
  2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Finally got around to updating the blog and linking to the newest portion of the trip: Hotel review of the Best Western Premiere Hotel Katajanokka. It's a converted prison and a pretty interesting place to stay.

Thanks!

3. cptnkirk77
    Original Member

cptnkirk77 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I loved the first segment! Keep it up! :)