help

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by mashett, Dec 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mashett

mashett Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi, I need a A-Club Plat status for New Years Eve, anyone have a suggestion? Cheers.

2. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you are a bit late. Do not know if there is a current promo, but this promo seems to be no longer available. Do not think you can gain Platinum by staying at A-club properties by New Years either ;)

jetsetr likes this.
  3. mashett

mashett Active Member

Status Points:
    I have tried several promo codes all posted on www from Nov and early Dec and none seem to work - I am trying to see if there might be a new one available now. All I really need (for right now) is a guaranteed late check out on New Years Day...my son's family is flying in and the airline just changed the arrival time to later on that day - since we live pretty far from the airport, I wanted them to have use of our room to unwind after 25 hours in transit before sitting in the car for 3 more - it is their first long trip and will have with a feisty one year old with them that didn't get a separate seat!!! I thought it would be enough to just ask for a late check out - considering NYE the night before ;) and a room only rate of 229 AUD for an airport hotel - but they said no. Any suggestions welcome. Cheers.

4. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have you tried calling hotel and see if they can accommodate your request? They might charge you a fee, but it can be very reasonable.