Help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Medani Caesar, Nov 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Medani Caesar

Medani Caesar New Member

Status Points:
    How to I can free go around the world from use this site Milepoint.com? Help me, Thank you ;)

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  2. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to milepoint. The simplest but not the easiest way is to enroll in a frequent flyer program and spend many hours - days siting on airplanes and accumulating mileage. There is winning a lottery where the prize is a trip or the funds to travel. You could also campaign and ask people with miles to donate them your frequent flyer account to fund your trip. Which every way you chose good luck and safe travels.

satman40 likes this.
  3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Flying around to earn miles is hardly cheap. It is the classic way to earn reward miles, but they are effectively a discount and only free money if your original tickets were paid by someone else (employer).

As for begging people for miles... did that ever work? Who is paying for the transfer fees?

Bottom line: no truly free ways really.

satman40 likes this.
  4. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just trying to give a positive answer to a "newbie".
    No, flying paid for by your employer or yourself is not cheap. But there are examples everyday of someone who find a different and creative way to have their ideas / desires paid / funded by others. Sometimes just by being in the right place or asking the correct question.
    I will make an assumption here by thinking that question was posed after looking up at the aircraft flying over and dreaming of where they are going and wanting to go there. For Mr. Caesar to find milepoint and post his desire is a major accomplishment.

satman40 likes this.
  5. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you have good credit, can spend a lot of money, capable of paying off that money you can earn a lot of miles through credit card sign up. In particularly american you can earn about 140K now signing up for 3 cards. Not enough for a round the world but at least halfway there.

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    OP's profile indicates s/he is in/from Indonesia. Most countries - I don't know anything about Indonesia I n particular in this regard - don't have insanely generous sign up bonus (or MS) opportunities.

satman40 and Dublin_rfk like this.
  7. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Most airlines have devalued, , these easy to come by miles,

Just booked PEK to LAX 55k J, no more J space for the month on that run.

AA is getting tight,

Life is kind of hard, down on the farm.

8. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points: