Help Me List Hotel Properties Here to Fight Resort Fees

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    You should not have to find a room rate for a hotel property — only to be surprised with a resort fee lurking during the booking process; so I have decided to start a comprehensive list of hotel properties which charge resort fees because I have been adamant about what I believe is a legal but potentially deceptive practice. Because this is a potentially massive project, I intend to revise and update this list on an ongoing basis — but I need your assistance. Please help me list hotel properties here to fight resort fees — if only to equip you with a database of sorts to which you may easily refer. Please also help get the word out about this article so that others may contribute information. If we can work together, we can fight the pervasiveness of resort fees by spreading the word and choosing to boycott hotel properties which engage in this practice. I have started the list below; but... The post Help Me List Hotel Properties Here to Fight Resort Fees appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...