Help in the Fight to End Breast Cancer - Seeking Donations

Discussion in 'InsideFlyer Cares | community giving' started by chrislacey, Aug 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hi Fellow MPers,

As some of you may know (thanks to Randy & Co's support of Susan Komen) that my Aunt Veronica was diagnosed with breast cancer 9 years ago, and today I'm proud to call her a survivor. Breast cancer touches so many lives, and doesn't only target women.

I'd kindly ask my fellow MPers to consider donating to my team's walk to end breast cancer in support of the American Cancer Society.

If you would care to make a (tax-deductible) donation, please visit: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/chrislacey

If you live in the Albany, NY area (or want to plan a MR to ALB to participate ;)), you can join our team through the same link. The Walk is on October 20th and events begin at 10:00am. If you're here...your support would be amazing. We're hoping to do a group picture and having some fellow MPers in our group would be awesome!

Bonus: For those who are able to donate any amount to our team's ACS Walk prior to 9/15, I'll be selecting one MP member (at random) to receive a one-time pass to a United Club (expiry 11/30/13). The only thing I ask is that after you donate, please send me a private message letting me know the name under which you donated, or the amount and date of your donation so I can keep track.

Your support is greatly appreciated!
    Chris

2. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I forgot to mention the first MPer to support our walk this year was tommy777. Thanks so much, Tommy!