Help booking routing on ual.com which only shows on co.com

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by DAS02135, Feb 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know how I book this on ual.com?

When searching for MCI-BOS flights on 3/23, I found MCI to Den to BOS available on continental.com. However, it doesn't come up on ual.com.

The MilesagePlus Visa gives 3x miles for ual.com bookings, but only 2x for others, so I want to book it through the United website.

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Pick your poison: give up the couple hundred points and just book it or call web support.

3. cchuang1980

cchuang1980 Active Member

Status Points:
    1) I believe you can get 3x RDM on co.com purchase, at least for United MP Select card.

2) You won't get EQM on co.com purchase. But since co.com will become united.com next week, you can book at that time in order to pick up the EQMs.

chrislacey and DAS02135 like this.
  4. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks cchuang. You got me to dig in and learn more about the card.

A Chase phone rep confirmed the card gets 3 miles per dollar spent at both United.com and Continental.com.

I also didn't know this card earned EQM! In reading the Rules and Regulations (https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPC0438.pdf), I learned the card earns "up to 5,000 EQM each Year at a rate of 1 EQM for each $1 of Net Purchases at United.com (“Year” means, for your first year as a cardmember, the period beginning with your Enrollment Date through your December statement date of that same year. For each year thereafter, “Year” means the twelve month period beginning
    the day after your December statement date through your December statement date of the next year.)"

chrislacey likes this.