Help a fellow MilePointer network....

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by scotty00, Feb 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. scotty00
    Original Member

scotty00 Silver Member

Status Points:
    With Randy's blessing, in the interest of growing this Community, as well as sharing information and possibly helping someone else out, I am starting this thread specifically to help MilePointers who are looking for employment to help network and find a new position. Please post here (or privately message, if appropriate) if you have an idea for someone, or know of a specific person, company, organization, etc that would be a good source for them to help with their networking. Of course, if you possibly know of a specific, open position that might be a good fit, or if you are networking yourself, please post here as well. I will be the first to start:

I am searching for a new National Accounts / Account Manager / Business Development Manager, or similar sales role (my last employer was dissolved in bankruptcy court). I have over 14 years of experience, 10 years of which have been in sales, business development and marketing roles, as well as an MBA. The majority of my experience has been as a National Account Manager having sole sales responsibility into national chain drug store and grocery accounts (Walgreens, Costco, CVS, Safeway, Kroger, etc,). Additionally, I have a consistent track record of surpassing my annual sales targets. I am currently based in Chicago and am open to up to 100% travel, or relocation for the right position.

Please send me a message if you know of any companies hiring in these areas (I'm fine with switching industries or target accounts), or of any specific people whom you think would be good for me to talk with and network directly.

Thank you in advance!