Hello again BoardingArea!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hello again BoardingArea! I’m sure most of you remember me since I’ve been featured a few times before on BoardingArea. However for those who don’t, I’m Dominik and my blog, Travelling the World, is located on Prior2Boarding. This week I will be appearing on BoardingArea and sharing my insights, tips, tricks, and all things travel with all of you. Throughout the summer I’ve travelled to amazing and gorgeous places around the world such as Iceland, Dubai, London, Edinburgh, and more! I’ve written a lot of new Trip Reports, flight reviews, lounge reviews, and reviews of hotels. If you have some time, hopefully you will be able to read through the reviews. Here are some of the best reports from the summer: Lufthansa First Class B747 Seattle to Frankfurt Lufthansa First Class A330 Munich to Dubai Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt and Porsche Transfer Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier A) Frankfurt Lufthansa First... read more The post Hello again BoardingArea! appeared first on Travelling the World.

Continue reading...