Heads up for the miniRTW'ers that use TG

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by RoninTech, Dec 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. RoninTech
    Original Member

RoninTech Silver Member

Status Points:
    We were booked on a 747 from BKK to FRA in F. I periodically check the TG and LH reservation numbers on their sites (since the AE/AC sites just give me errors) to see if there's been any changes to our trip. Sure enough I noticed that this flight is now a 777. I went to seatexpert and seatguru and they both showed the 777 was a 2 class plane. Panic!! :eek:

Turns out, its actually a 3 class Jet airways 777 that has the suites. :D Called TG and reserved seats 2D and G for us. Panic over. As usual with TG though until we are actually sitting on the plane I won't be sure about what metal they'll actually be using that day as we've been burn't by them before on a BKK-NRT flight that changed to no F.

So just a heads up to save anyone else panicking like I did as I believe BKK-FRA isn't the only one that gets the Jet 777's with suites. :oops:

yaychemistry likes this.
  2. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    I believe that BKK-CDG also gets the Jet Airways 77Ws. Lucky's got more info on his blog about it.

What was the flight number for the BKK-FRA? I've been considering trying to get on one of them...

3. RoninTech
    Original Member

RoninTech Silver Member

Status Points:
    TG922.

yaychemistry likes this.
  4. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yup, got that flight myself for March. Looks like TG has taken over the airplanes that TK had been flying until it received its own new 777s. Looking forward to the cabins!

5. RoninTech
    Original Member

RoninTech Silver Member

Status Points:
    ... and hoping that the TG lotto doesn't bite us in the ass again. :)