Hawaiian Sets Standard for Onboard Hospitality With Redesigned 'Mea Ho'okipa Service'

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by sobore, Aug 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

In the first comprehensive redesign of its domestic onboard service product in more than a decade, Hawaiian Airlines has cemented its signature 'Mea Ho'okipa Service' as the gold standard in domestic air travel and the only authentic Hawai'i experience in air travel.
    Hawaiian's 'Mea Ho'okipa' (translation: I am host) inflight service philosophy has long been embraced by travelers for its celebration of the culture, people and Aloha Spirit of Hawai'i. Reintroduced August 1 on all flights between Hawai'i and its 11 gateway cities in North America, Hawaiian has taken its acclaimed inflight service and made it even more enjoyable with enticing new made-in-Hawai'i products, Island-style complimentary meals and improved service offerings.

The new program was inspired by customer feedback, solicited by Hawaiian to further align its service with the things that customers value most in onboard service and amenities.

"We take pride in offering the best airline service to and throughout the Hawaiian Islands, but we believe in continual improvement and we're confident our guests will like what they see," commented Peter Ingram, Hawaiian's executive vice president and chief commercial officer. "In addition to offering the most comfortable cabins on wide-body aircraft serving Hawai'i, our onboard service has been completely redesigned to provide more of what our guests say they value most: delicious complimentary meals, local products and our friendly, attentive service."

Read More: http://www.aviation.ca/201208061226...spitality-with-redesigned-mea-hookipa-service
    8MiHi and uggboy like this.