Hawaiian Airlines to Begin Service to China in 2014

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by sobore, Apr 10, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Manila Service to be Discontinued Later This Year

Hawaiian Airlines today announced it plans to launch non-stop service between Honolulu and Beijing, China in April 2014, pending approvals by U.S. and Chinese regulatory agencies.
    The new service, Hawaiian's tenth new international destination since November 2010, will allow visitors from China's capital city to access Hawaiian's extensive network, serving the Hawaiian Islands and U.S. mainland.

"A scheduled flight between China and Hawai'i has long been an aspiration of Hawaiian and the travel industry in our state, and as the barriers to visitor travel from China to the United States slowly come down, we believe there will be significant demand for a Hawai'i vacation and Hawaiian Airlines," said Mark Dunkerley, Hawaiian Airlines' president and CEO. "With our network of flights between the islands and from Hawai'i to 11 cities in the U.S. mainland, Hawaiian is in a great position to offer the multi-stop itinerary that many visitors from China prefer."

Read More: http://www.trucknews.com/press-releases/story.aspx?id=1002214361
    uggboy likes this.