Hawaiian Adding to Interisland Fleet

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by avflyer, Jun 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. avflyer
    Original Member

avflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. bakedpatato
    Original Member

bakedpatato Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hmm...who are they coming from? Although at this rate only FL and HA are going to be flying 717s considering the demise of MexicanaClick.On that note, I'm betting MexicanaClick or VCV ;)
    Seriously. Pity go! can't think of anything better than to act like the regional airline it is :rolleyes:

3. avflyer
    Original Member

avflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Both of these airlines make me sick. They have ruined the inter-island experience. I almost wish for the days of the super-ferry.

Audy_KTUH likes this.
  4. bakedpatato
    Original Member

bakedpatato Gold Member

Status Points:
    I refuse to get anywhere near a go! Crappy Ride Jet, so I hear you.
    Didn't HA and or AQ and or go! lobby some highups to shut the ferry down?

5. avflyer
    Original Member

avflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure the airlines were not happy with the Super Ferry, but don't get me started on that subject. It was a scam from the beginning between Lingle and her DOD cronies. There was big payola to the state legislature allowing the ferry to operate without an EIS, but thank God, one honest judge stopped that crap and they pulled out. They should have never been allowed to commence ops in the first place, never mind the potential whale collisions, the air pollution etc, etc. You should do some reading about it, it is fascinating the wool that gets pulled over our eyes.

Audy_KTUH likes this.