Have Just the No-Fee Citi HHonors Visa Cards? Boost Your Earning to 9points/$ Until 11/22/15!

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by NYCUA1K, Aug 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    This just landed in my inbox. Hilton HHonors continues what has been a year of truly lucrative promos for members, most of which are (a) stackable and (b) have no properties opting out. Click on the image below to go to the registration portal (this one does not appear to be targeted. You just need to have the no-fee Citi HHonors Visa Signature). See the T&C after the picture.
    upload_2015-8-27_20-14-36.png

¹ This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 11/22/15. Earnings associated with this program will equal three (3) additional HHonors Bonus Points per USD $1 spent on stays at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio, net of any returns or credits. A "stay" is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Your stay must be completed and paid by 11/22/15 to earn the additional Bonus Points. The additional HHonors Bonus Points awarded with this offer are subject to a maximum of 5,000. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Bonus Points will be awarded to the primary cardmember. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of your stay for Points to appear in your HHonors account. Offer applies to the account referenced in this offer, is not transferable or valid for groups, and cannot be combined with other select offers. To qualify for 9 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent, purchases including but not limited to charges at hotel restaurants, lounges, retail stores, or spas, must be charged to a cardmember's hotel room bill and settled using the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® card upon checkout. Certain on-property vendors may not permit cardmember to charge to their hotel room, and such charges are not eligible to earn 9 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent. Hotels are responsible for classifying transactions to enable Citi to recognize which ones qualify for 9 HHonors Bonus Points. If Citi receives a transaction without that information, Citi is unable to recognize that it qualifies. Citi reserves the right to determine which transactions qualify for 9 HHonors Bonus Points.
    [​IMG]
    If you have transferred a balance to this account or do so in the future, you may not be able to avoid interest on eligible purchases, even if your promotional balance transfer has a 0% APR. You can avoid interest on eligible purchases if you pay your account balance in full by your due date each month.
    [​IMG]
    Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions, available at HHonors.com/Terms.
    [​IMG]
    Cardmember program terms and benefits are subject to change. Hilton HHonors program terms and benefits are subject to change. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the Points that you have accumulated. Citibank is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies. Hilton HHonors is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies.
    [​IMG]
    ©Visa Signature® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Newscience likes this.
  2. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Oops! I appears that the link to the registration portal is broken due to an unspecified technical difficulty, and you will be directed to call CS at the number on the back of your card. I have not yet called. I will first wait a couple of days to see if the said difficulty will be resolved...

If you do call CS, please let us know what happens....

Newscience likes this.
  3. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am nearly certain that the "technical difficulties" claimed for the web site to sign up for this offer is bogus. I think that the whole thing is a set up to force members to view the following advert to which everyone is redirected when the link to the sign up for 5K-point offer fails.

upload_2015-8-28_13-36-40.png

However enticing this 75K sign up bonus may be, one can apply only once for it, so why subject some of us who already have this card to this charade?Can't they just target those who do not yet have this card rather than to use this brute force approach to get everyone to see this advert?

4. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just called. It was not easy but then they put me through to tech support where someone was able to register me. Make sure the agent reads back to you the text for correct promo ("Maximum 5K bonus points ending on 11/22/15").

5. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think the Surpass from AMEX is well worth the fee due to regularly earning 12 points per night at Hilton hotels, but the Citi offer is good for those with the fee free card.