Have an Android or Windows Phone? Here is an Easy Way to Earn 4,000 United Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Dec 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    If you have an Android or Windows Phone, there is an easy way to earn 4,000 United miles in the next few months. Lucky for me, I have an Android phone so I am able to take advantage of this opportunity myself. All I had to do was sign up for Softcard (a contactless pay by phone app), link my United MileagePlus Explorer card and start making small purchases. Softcard is an app that allows you to use your phone to pay at certain merchants. Right now, Softcard has an offer where you can earn 2,500 award miles when you connect any United MileagePlus® credit card from Chase to the Softcard™ app and make your first transaction through the app. You can also earn 500 more United miles every subsequent month you tap to pay with Softcard at least once, until February 28, 2015. There is no purchase amount required so you can buy something small like a candy bar to earn the miles.
    The post Have an Android or Windows Phone? Here is an Easy Way to Earn 4,000 United Miles appeared first on The Travel Sisters.

The post Have an Android or Windows Phone? Here is an Easy Way to Earn 4,000 United Miles appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...