Has anyone invited Scott to MP?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by craz, Mar 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    I saw William from SPG has joined up, it would be great if Scott (UA Insider) would also, has anyone reached out to him and informed about Randy starting up MP?

2. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    I didnt want to bother him if he already was informed, good to hear its taken care of.

After having switched to UA from CO 2 yrs ago as long as CO pretty much leaves UAs CS alone there will be very little work for Scott anyway , at least compared to how he was needed all the time by CO since CO didnt take care of its members as UA has, or at least its 1Ks and GSs

Im sure he himself wont be as active on FT either as it will be handled by others as well and less problems than what CO had

Now if UA would only bring all of its call centers back to the US, hey I can dream cant I

Gargoyle and misman like this.
  3. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Gargoyle likes this.
  4. SS255
    Original Member

SS255 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think that our poor UA Insider is having enough trouble keeping his head above water with the merger and his real responsibilities. [​IMG] But I am pretty confident that he will be on MP in earnest once things settle down.

5. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:

He's doing rather well in the post:like ratio! [​IMG]