Happy Thanksgiving And A Giveaway

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It's that time of year when we (at least those in the US) take a step back and think about the things for which we are thankful. For me, this Thanksgiving is a time to look back at my accident-- which is now 2 months in the rear view mirror-- and be thankful for all the people who have helped me start to get back on my feet. In the miles and points world, it's perhaps a little harder to find things we are thankful for, especially given the spate of devaluations of the last year. Sure, we can always take the easy way out and just be thankful they aren't worse -- none of the legacies have gone to revenue-based redemptions yet-- but there are some brights. Finally, let's kick off the holiday season with a giveaway! In the miles and points world, it's perhaps a little harder to find things we are thankful for, especially given the spate of devaluations of the last year. Sure, we can always take the easy way out and just be thankful they aren't worse -- none of the legacies have gone to revenue-based redemptions yet-- but in reality there are a some bright sports. The post Happy Thanksgiving And A Giveaway appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...