Hampton Inn Brookhaven (Long Island), NY - Review and Master Thread

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Horse, Dec 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hotel Home Page

This hotel is located on the corner of County Rd 83 and I-495 (Long Island Expressway) in Farmingville, NY

I found the hotel to be modestly clean, but not a place I would want to stay. The rates are high considering the quality. The bed had a comforter on it that should have been thrown out years ago. As seen in the pics I posted, there were lumps throughout as though the filling had bunched up in multiple places. I found the room to be "worn". I'm not fond of rooms with microwaves since you never know what your floormates may heat up and the concern for bug infestations. The toiletries were cheap quality.

The staff at check-in were nice. It was hard to find them early in the morning during check-out. I didn't care for the complimentary breakfast offered. Breakfast at McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts is a better option.

I had booked this hotel for a single night mattress run and for possibly needing a place to stay with electricity due to Hurricane Irene. I was very relieved that I did not have to use the room.

009.JPG 002.JPG 001.JPG 010.JPG

uggboy likes this.
  2. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG

uggboy likes this.