H Inn and Suites, Arrowood, CLT

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by sophiegirl, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sophiegirl
    Original Member

sophiegirl Silver Member

This is my first visit to this property, and to a H Inn in awhile, so perhaps my view is somewhat skewed, but:

Impressed upon arrival. Check in was quick, efficient, and they had even read the requests in my res and had acted accordingly.

Booked a 1BR Suite, which I did not know was even available at HInn. Kitchenette, LR, BR. A bath that was comparable to one found in a high end suite - completely marble, sunken tub, separate shower. Double sink and vanity. LR had seating area, plus desk.; flat screen TV. Loveseat only pulled out into a single bed, which I thought was somewhat odd. Bar seating. Stove, full frig, micro. Flat screen in BR, King bed. Separate thermostats in each room. Connecting door which (I assume) would give the capability of a 2 BR suite.

Breakfast was pretty standard - 3 micro entrees, waffle maker, cereal, breads, etc - what is always more important to me is whether they keep it neat and clean - this was pretty well done. Also large enough- although most tables were full, it did not feel crowded.
    Outside pool, closed of course, but large enough. Fitness room was not impressive - 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical and 1 bike. Seriously? For a 7 story hotel? A couple meeting rooms, business center, mini-shop. Large lobby area with fireplace. Well cared for hotel property overall.

Sufficient and convenient parking, well lit. About 15 min from CLT. Rate was $135 using AAA, excellent for the area. All in all, a good stay, nice property, would definitely recommend and will return.