H: 8 GoGO Passes & 2 AA Lounge Pass (expiring 12/31); 1*$20 Uber (New Account) W: Little or Nothing

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by iolaire, Dec 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Gone except for:

1*$20 Uber (New Account credits) no exp
    1 AA 10% off code good for travel prior to early February (thanks to another member)

Gave the GoGo passes away at work.

Moving this over from the exchange so ALL mile point members can see my offer. I'm basically giving these away, but will not turn down the offer of a little something in return. I'd prefer to have them used versus not.

H: 7 GoGO Passes & 2 AA Lounge Pass (expiring 12/31); 1*$20 Uber (New Account) W: Little or Nothing

5 GoGO Passes (expiring 12/31) (down from 10)
    2 AA Lounge Pass (expiring 12/31)
    1*$20 Uber (New Account credits) no exp
    1 AA 10% off code good for travel prior to early February (thanks to another member)

Will send the GoGo Passes and Uber credits via PM ASAP – limit 2 per person unless you give good reasons, must mail the lounge pass (I'll postage) from DC area.

I don't really need anything but would accept things to make non status AA or DL flights more enjoyable next year through say May.

Please send PM's. Keep in mind the AA pass needs to be mailed - that takes time - and the GoGo passes are not with me at all times so it may take me a day or more to get them to you.

(FYI: Via the exchange and week I only gave away 2 GoGo passes and one Uber coupon.)

perryplatypus, malikguy and Mikus33 like this.
  2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Still offering these, I have on GoGo pass at home over the weekend and am ready to ship the AA lounge passes from dc area.

3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Still have 5 GoGo passes left (single flight passes) an Uber credit (No exp on that) and one 10% off code for AA good for travel pre presidents day in Feb.

malikguy likes this.
  4. malikguy

malikguy Silver Member

Status Points:
    So travel must be completed by 2/18/2013? Also, is there a "book by" date?

5. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    It expires Feb 12 and has to be used for travel on or before that date and is good for up to 6 people on one itinerary. Only black out dates are Dec 21-24, 28-31 and Jan 1-2

6. malikguy

malikguy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Dang! One more weekend and I would have been able to use it for my tickets to LIM. :(

7. thesterlingtraveler

thesterlingtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is the AA coupon only good for AA metal or does it work for partners/codeshares as well?

8. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure it's AA only

malikguy likes this.
  9. thesterlingtraveler

thesterlingtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    It usually says "for American Airlines flights only" or something like that if it is AA only. If it can be used for codeshares, I'll take it.