Hôtel Le Bristol unveils results of €100million restoration

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by uggboy, Mar 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hôtel Le Bristol unveils results of €100million restoration:)

SOURCE: http://www.breakingtravelnews.com/f...ol-unveils-results-of-100million-restoration/

A WOW Hotel in IMHO! While others begin to close and renovate eg. the Ritz and the de Crillon will be closed for two years, the Bristol is ready to roar! Overnight charges from around 930 Euros are high, they have also invested a great deal of $$$ and hours into the hotel which of course is a member of LHW and is designated as a "real" palace hotel by the French government! Excellent, a dream!:)

NYBanker likes this.
  2. jetsetboy

jetsetboy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Whoa! When are the Ritz and Crillon closing for renovations? Never been to the Ritz, but have been to l'Hôtel de Crillon. Will be in Paris this Fall and was looking forward to another great afternoon tea at the Crillon. I guess that won't be happening... Maybe I'll need to try George V or Plaza Athénée? Uggboy do you have any experience at either of those places?

uggboy likes this.
  3. vincentb89

vincentb89 Active Member

Status Points:
    Le Crillon is closing for a 2 year reno november the 1st of this year. Hope you can make it , having brunch there on sundays is marvelous

jetsetboy and (deleted member) like this.
  4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    The CEO is the ex-regional VP of Four Seasons who developed, launched, and managed the George V among other FS projects. This alone should make the property very interesting now.

uggboy likes this.
  5. jetsetboy

jetsetboy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately, seems like I'll just miss it. But at least that will give me the opportunity to try out another "palace" hotel. :)

uggboy likes this.