Guide To International Travel – Communications

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Thanks to miles and points, many people have traveled the world for what others pay to travel to a different state in the US. With them, many of us have gotten to enjoy learning and experiencing many countries and cultures. However, with all of those experiences, we sometimes forget that there are many aspects of international travel that can be confusing to people just starting out. Hopefully this multi-part Guide To International Travel will help to simplify things for the travelers just starting out to explore our world. Previous parts covered - guide to international travel – passport, guide to international travel – visas, guide to international travel – global entry, and guide to international travel – driving. Guide To International Travel – Communications I remember my first international trip back in 2000 (yes, I know – I am a late bloomer to global travel!). A bunch of us went on a tour to Israel and to keep in contact with our families back home and let them follow along in our travels, we had what we would... The post Guide To International Travel – Communications appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...