Greenvale

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Greenvale, Apr 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Greenvale

Greenvale New Member

Status Points:
    Hi I live in New Zealand. Never heard of this before coming across it yesterday. Can someone tell me how do I get started. Im doing a lot of reading not nothing making much sense yet.

2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint.
    You will get much better response if you tell us as specifically as possible what it is you are trying to get started with. Specific questions get specific answers. Vague questions get vague (or no) answers. Please understand there are dozens upon dozens of topics being discussed here, so it's hard to know what you are referring to.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome!

Reading a lot is an excellent start. And jump in with concrete questions if you see a topic that interests you.

TravelBear likes this.
  4. thepointstraveler

thepointstraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MilePoint and our great hobby!!

I would suggest you go to some of the different points blogs and read the beginners section, getting started, newbies, or whatever they title it. Most points blogs have one and it will at least give you a broad overview of how to start. Then keep reading through Milepoint and ask any question that you have and we will help answer anything specific that we can.

One side note, most of the credit card signup offers that you will read about are for US based customers, but don't lose hope as there are still several options and opportunities for all! Best of Luck!

TravelBear likes this.