Great Offer: Hyatt Card With 2 Free Nights, $50, AND 5,000 Points!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Hyatt credit card is one of my favorite keeper cards and certainly a favorite as far as sign-up bonuses. To receive 2 free nights at any Hyatt is a pretty great deal that has potentially huge value. The card offer that I had in my Hotel Credit Card page for a while (until they pulled the direct link) was for 2 free nights plus $50 statement credit. Since the annual fee of $75 is waived the first year, that was a great offer – and still is! For More Info: The Battle Of Hotel Credit Cards – The Informative Guide Great Offer: 2 Free Nights, $50 Credit, and 5,000 Points! – Hyatt Credit Card Application Link But, this offer is even better – the same as above plus 5,000 Hyatt points! That is enough points to give you a free night at a Category 1 Hyatt and Hyatt points are always a very welcome gift! That is only 1,000 points shy of giving you enough points for a Points + Cash reservation at... The post Great Offer: Hyatt Card With 2 Free Nights, $50, AND 5,000 Points! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...